- a 400 word contribution to an on-line subject blog due in one of 4 weeks during the semester (specific week to be selected by the student from options provided by the coordinator) (10%);
- an artefact analysis 600 words, due in week 5 (15%);
- a 2000 word essay due in week 8 (50%);
- a take-home exam of 1000 words, due in the end of semester examination period (25%)
- This subject has a minimum hurdle requirement of 75% tutorial attendance.
- All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Regular participation in tutorials is required. Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. After five working days late assessment will not be marked. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 22 January 2020