You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- A 750 word class paper (20%) due mid-semester.
- A 500 word tutorial paper (20%) due during semester.
- An essay outline (5%) due in Week 11
- A 2500-word essay (55%) due during the examination period.
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject. Regular participation in tutorials is required.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10 marks per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 19 November 2019