You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- A take-home test in Arabic 15% (due week 7)
- An essay of 1000 words in English or Arabic 15% (due at the end of the semester)
- Class presentations in pairs 20% (throughout the semester)
- A 30-minute oral examination 50% (during the examination period
- Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 15 July 2020