Eligibility and requirements
Entry is via a competitive selection process and places are limited.
In order to be considered, students must:
- have completed a minimum of 50 points at time of subject application if admitted to a 200-point program;
- have completed a minimum of 50 points at time of subject commencement if admitted to a 150-point program;
- have a minimum GPA of 65% or higher;
- submit an application; and
- attend a group interview.
- Students are not able to self-enrol in this subject. University staff will enrol successful applicants on conclusion of the selection process.
- Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) students who have already completed one practicum subject, may apply to take another but will be placed on a waiting list and only offered a place based on availability. Non-FBE students are not eligible to apply for any FBE practicum subjects.
For information on how to apply, see the MBS website.
Students cannot enrol in another intensive subject whilst enrolled in the Global Business Practicum.
Core participation requirements
The University of Melbourne is committed to providing students with reasonable adjustments to assessment and participation under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and the Assessment and Results Policy (MPF1326). Students are expected to meet the core participation requirements for their course. These can be viewed under Entry and Participation Requirements for the course outlines in the Handbook.
Further details on how to seek academic adjustments can be found on the Student Equity and Disability Support website: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home