|Year of offer||Not available in 2019|
|Subject level||Graduate coursework|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
This subject addresses approaches for assessing individual and firm performance useful for achieving strategic objectives. The subject focuses on two key issues:
(1) common financial and non-financial metrics used to assess individual and firm performance and
(2) frameworks for identifying appropriate performance metrics.
Intended learning outcomes
Upon completion of this subject, students should:
- Possess a body of knowledge related to both financial and non-financial performance metrics
- Possess the necessary cognitive, technical and creative skills to investigate, analyse, and synthesise situations for the purposes of identifying both the appropriate performance constructs to assess and the appropriate performance metrics to assess the identified constructs.
- Be able to effectively communicate and justify the basis for their performance assessment approach and metrics.