Material and Energy Balances (CHEN20010) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- One team based presentation with 3 to 4 team members of approximately 15 to 20 minutes, requiring 8 to 10 hours of work (10%). Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1, 3 and 4 are addressed in this activity. Assessed weeks 5 to 7
- Attendance and participation in two laboratory classes each with a written assignment of approximately 1000 words each requiring 10 to 12 hours of work including preparation (20% - 10% each). ILO’s 1 to 4 are addressed in these activities. Assessed weeks 6 to 11
- One written 3-hours closed book examination (70%). ILO’s 1 to 4 are addressed in the exam. The examination must be passed to pass the subject. Held end of semester examination period.
Last updated: 18 March 2023