Industry Project (CHEN90028) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- A written report of up to 35 pages, not including appendices, diagrams, tables, computations and computer output (50%). Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 2 and 3 will be assessed through the student's written report.
- A 15 minute oral presentation supported either by powerpoint slides or a poster (25%). ILOs 2 and 3 will be assessed through the student's presentation. Students complete their oral presentation towards the end of semester and their written report is submitted during the exam period.
- An assessment of the quality of the student's research work, including a mid-semester oral update briefing (25%). ILO 1 will be assessed through the student’s performance in research workspace.
Last updated: 3 November 2022