- Literature review approximately 2000 (10%). Time commitment of approximately 13-15 hours. Due week 6. Intended Learning Outcome (ILOs) 2, 4 and 5 are addressed in the Literature review
- Oral presentation (20%). Assessed week 10 and 11. ILO 1, 2, 4 and 5 are addressed in the oral presentation
- Research proposal - maximum 5 A4 pages (20%). Time commitment of approximately 25-30 hours. Due week 9. ILO 1, 2, 4 and 5 are addressed in the research proposal
- Critical review of research manuscript - maximum two pages (10%).Time commitment of approximately 13-15 hours. Due week 12. All ILOs 5 are addressed in the review
- A two hour end-of-semester exam (40%). All ILOs are addressed in the exam.
Hurdle requirement: Passing the final exam and attendance at a minimum of 6 Departmental Seminars are required to pass the subject