- Weekly in-class written tests of 10 mins each (Weeks 2-10) 10%
- A short 4-minute oral class presentation (Week 6) 5%
- A 30-minute listening and comprehension test (Week 12) 20%
- An 8-minute oral test (during examination period) 15%
- A 2-hour final examination (during examination period) 50%
Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.