You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- Linguistic analysis, equivalent to 750 words, due during semester in a week selected by the student in consultation with the lecturer (25%);
- a textual analysis presentation, equivalent to 500 words, due in Week 8 of semester (10%);
- an assessment test equivalent to 1000 words, due at the end of semester (30%);
- a 1750-word essay held in the end of semester examination period (35%).
- Students are required to attend a minimum of 75% of classes in order to pass this subject.
- All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 13 November 2019