Design of Algorithms (COMP20007) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Two projects during semester, requiring approximately 30 - 35 hours or work, with the first (worth 10%) due at the start of week 6 and the second (worth 20%) due at the start of week 12. Intended Learning Outcomes, (ILOs) 1 to 4 are addressed by the project.
- One 45 minute mid-semester test (10%). ILOs 1 and 3 are addressed in the test.
- One 3-hour end-of-semester written examination (60%). ILOs 1 to 3 are addressed in the exam.
Hurdle requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain at least:
- 50% overall
- 15/30 in project work
- And 35/70 in the mid-semester test and end-of-semester written examination combined.
Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1 - 4 are addressed through the projects and in workshops. ILOs 1 - 3 are assessed in the mid-semester test and the final exam.
Last updated: 18 March 2023