|Fees||Look up fees|
The subject consists of advanced studies in computing covering material which is not otherwise available to the student. The details of the topics covered will depend on the course of study selected and may involve substantial system development.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject the student is expected to:
- Broadened and deepened their knowledge of modern computing concepts and techniques.
On completion of this subject students should have the following skills:
- Have intellectual curiosity and creativity, including understanding of the philosophical and methodological bases of research active
- Be able to undertake problem identification, formulation and solution
- Have a capacity for independent critical thought, rational inquiry and self-directed learning
- Have a profound respect for truth and intellectual integrity, and for the ethics of scholarship.
Last updated: 4 December 2019