Distributed Systems (COMP90015) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1 and 2 are addressed by extensive Project work of approximately 50-55 hours of work during semester (40%), which reinforce lecture content and develop programming and writing skills. Project work is assessed in stages throughout the semester, with half of the work typically due in Week 8 and the remaining work due in Week 12.
- ILO 1 is further addressed by a 3-hour written examination due during end of semester examination period (60%)
Hurdle requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain at least:
- 50% overall
- 20/40 in the Project work
- 30/60 in the end-of-semester written examination.
Last updated: 3 November 2022