|Year of offer||2019|
|Subject level||Graduate coursework|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
This subject involves in-depth investigation of a significant problem related to Computing. The subject also provides students with skills and knowledge for analysing and solving problems, and enhanced written and oral communication skills.
The subject is fundamentally a research-based project, giving a capstone experience and piece of scholarship to students.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject the student is expected to:
- Independently investigate topic areas relating to Computing
- Synthesise work related to the topic of study
- Write and present a proposal and report
On completion of this subject students should:
- Be able to undertake problem identification, formulation and solution
- Have a capacity for independent critical thought, rational inquiry and self-directed learning
- Have a profound respect for truth and intellectual integrity, and for the ethics of scholarship
- Be able to present work in written form; and
- Be able to present work orally and answer questions about it