You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
Please note: This assessment statement applies to the entire enrolment across parts 1 and 2 of the subject (i.e. DEVT90054 and DEVT90055 together).
- A thesis of 15,000 words (100%), due at the end of the second semester of enrolment
- Hurdle statement: the following requirements must be met in order for students to be eligible to submit the final thesis:
- Supervision: Regular supervisory meetings
- Topic Proposal Form: To be submitted by the first week of the semester of thesis enrolment.
- Progress Report: To be submitted half way through the thesis year.
- Thesis Draft: A full draft of the thesis is to be submitted approximately 5 weeks prior to the final thesis submission date.
Last updated: 6 December 2019