You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- Team project (3-4 students per team) (Written assessment consisting of an outline and final report 2,500 words), Outline week 6; Final report week 10 (30% - outline 5% and final report 25%)
- 3 written tasks of 500 words each (1,500 words total) (15%)
- Workshop participation (15%)
- Final exam (2 hours), end of semester (40%)
- Hurdle: This subject has a minimum hurdle requirement of 80% attendance and regular participation in workshops. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. To pass this subject students must complete all pieces of assessment and must pass the end of semester exam.
Last updated: 17 February 2020