International River Basin Management (ENEN90037) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Assoc Prof Michael Stewardson
- Oral presentation on the learnings from the field trip (20%) requiring approximately 10 hours of work, presented during the field trip or workshop intensive. Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1 to 3 are addressed in this presentation.
- A 3000 word individual report (30%) tackling an international river basin management challenge drawing on experience during the field trip requiring approximately 60 hours of work, due three weeks after classes finish. ILOs 2, 4 and 5 are addressed in this essay.
- Two tests during the intensive work demonstrating an understanding of the basic material, concepts and analytical methods required for the project (10%).
- A Group project of 2000 words/person (40%) reporting on the project solution developed during the intensive workshop requiring approximately 60 hours work. ILOs 4 and 5 are addressed in this project.
Last updated: 3 November 2022