- Weekly subject reflective journal (15% in total, Hurdle requirement*). Intended Learning Outcome (ILO) 1 is addressed in the reflective journal;
- Mid-semester quiz, held during Week 7 (5% in total, Hurdle requirement*). Addresses ILOs 2 and 6;
- In-class team-based project assessments due throughout semester (15% in total**). Addresses ILOs 2, 3, 4 and 6;
- Two hour written examination held in exam period (25%, Hurdle requirement*). Addresses ILOs 2, 3 and 6;
- A written end of semester group report, 40 pages in length (including diagrams and calculations), due in the exam period (40%**). Addresses ILOs 2-6.
* The indicated individual assessment items (totalling 45%) are a combined hurdle requirement.
** Students work in teams of 5-6 on these indicated assessments and thus the workload is expected to be divided equally within the team.
Last updated: 10 December 2019