You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- Class Participation (15%); Participation to be measured by class attendance and engagement. Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1 through 6 will be addressed by class participation.
- Individual learning journal (15%); Journal of no more than 2,000 words in total, time commitment of approximately 20 hours in total. Individual submission due weekly throughout the semester. ILOs 1 through 6 will be addressed.
- Final group video (20%). Groups of approximately five members. Time commitment of approximately 25 hours per student. Group submission due in week 12. ILOs 1 and 4 will be addressed.
- Personal plan (15%); Personal plan for the future requiring a time commitment of approximately 20 hours. Individual submission to be handed in at the beginning of class in week 12. ILOs 2, 3, 4, and 6 will be addressed.
- Proposal for start-up enterprise (35%); Proposal for a start-up enterprise (5000 words) and the presentation of that proposal (15 minutes) in the final class session. Time commitment of approximately 45 hours per student. Group submission due week 12.
Last updated: 3 November 2022