You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
Assessment is continuous and based on the following:
- Screen Culture Essay (2000 words); exam period - 50%
- Oral presentation (20 minutes); end of semester, 45%
- Workshop Participation; ongoing, 5%
- Unless an extension has been granted, for essays/assignments submitted after the due date, the mark a student is awarded for their work will be reduced by 10% for each day the work is late. Using electronic submission means work may be submitted on any day.
- Unless an extension has been granted, assignments submitted later than 5 working days (or 1 week if due on a weekend) after the due date will not be marked, and will receive no marks.
- Students must attend 80% of all scheduled classes and attempt all elements of assessment to be eligible for a pass in this subject.
Last updated: 6 December 2019