Screenwriting and Creative Development (FLTV90019)
Graduate courseworkPoints: 12.5On Campus (Southbank)
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
|Fees||Look up fees|
Screenwriting is studied in lecture, classes, plus tutorials. These deal with moving picture language and principles of characterization and dramatic form. Students undertake Screenwriting exercises. Each student also develops scripts for their exercises, which are monitored at tutorials. Students undertake additional specialist screenwriting classes relevant to their strand of study.
Intended learning outcomes
This subject will enable students to:
- exhibit a developed ability for intellectual curiosity and creativity through screenwriting;
- exercise an open attitude to new ideas;
- confidently communicate in oral and written form;
- exhibit the skills to interpret, analyse and problem solve.
On completing this subject students will:
• exhibit a developed ability for intellectual curiosity and creativity through screenwriting;
• exercise an open attitude to new ideas;
• confidently communicate in oral and written form;
• exhibit the skills to interpret, analyse and problem solve.
Last updated: 3 November 2022