French 3 (FREN10001) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
- 2 x in-class written tests (1000 words) [20%]
- Group project (750 words) due in Week 12 [20%]
- Oral examination (equivalent to 750 words) during semester [20%]
- Final exam (1500 words) during the examination period [40%]
Hurdle Requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day and in-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 20 May 2023