- A written and oral comprehension test due in Week 4 equivalent to 750 words [15%]
- A 10-minute oral test in Week 10 equivalent to 500 words [20%]
- A group project in Weeks 9 - 12 equivalent to 500 words [20%]
- A reflective task due in Week 12 equivalent to 750 words[15%]
- A two hour written examination during the examination period (1500 words) [30%]
Hurdle Requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day and in-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 22 November 2023