Recommended texts and other resources
St John W and Keleher H (2007) Community Nursing Practice: Theory, Issues and Skills, Allen and Unwin, Crows nest NSW
- Subject notes
Students undertaking this subject via the Community Access Program (CAP) must provide all the following supporting documents when applying:
- Evidence of National Division 1 Registration
- Certified copies of academic transcript from undergraduate degree.
- Evidence of at least one year of professional experience in a clinical setting (the provision of a CV is not sufficient; an example of valid evidence is a letter of reference or an employment contract which includes a statement that the student has completed the equivalent of one year of full time clinical practice).
- Related Handbook entries
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
Additional entry requirements apply. Please refer to the Further Information section.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 6 December 2019