- 10%, weekly pre-tutorial reflections on readings (100 words x 8 weeks);
- 15%, a stakeholder assessment of 600 words equivalent, due prior to Easter non-teaching period;
- 40% an essay of 1,600 words, due Week 9;
- 25% a take-home examination of 1,000 words, due in the exam period; and
- 10% an oral presentation. Presentation to be given in 2 person teams. No longer than 10 minutes per person (due during semester).
Each of the assessment components must be attempted (i.e. a submission must be made for marking) for a student to be able to pass this subject.