- 5 essays equivalent to 1500 words, due during the semester (35%)
- a listening comprehension test, held during the semester (5%)
- a written comprehension test, held during the semester (10%)
- a 10-minute oral exam, held during the end of semester examination period (10%)
- a 2-hour written exam, equivalent to 2000 words, held during the end of semester examination period (40%)
- Students must attend a minimum of 75% of classes in order to pass this subject.
- All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. After five working days late assessment will not be marked. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 21 January 2021