- Two pieces of written works, 300 words each due early and late semester (20%)
- A journal ongoing throughout semester (hurdle requirement)
- Two 1 hour revision tests due early and late semester (10% each)
- A 2 hour written examination due during examination period (30%)
- A 10 minute oral presentation due mid-semester (10%)
- A reflective essay in English, 500 words due late semester (10%)
- A 10 minute oral examination due during the examination period (10%)
Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 5 June 2020