- Oral presentation for class discussion 10% (during the semester)
- One short essay of 750 words 20% (due one week after class seminar for individual student)
- Ongoing class participation 10%
- One short essay of 750 words for 20% (due mid-semester)
- One long essay of 2500 words 40% (due during the examination period)
Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 75% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 21 February 2020