- Two essays, 750 words each 15% each (due, mid and late semester) 30%
- A 10-minute in-class oral presentation (mid-semester) 10%
- One 500-word analytical essay in English (end of semester) 10%
- A 10-minute oral examination (during examination period) 10%
- A 2-hour written examination (during examination period) 40%
Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.