You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- Assignment 1: One group based project (20%) with 4 group members, consisting of one assignment of approximately 1000 words and a 10 minute presentation of approximately 10 minutes duration due mid semester, requiring approximately 25-30 hours of work per student. Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 2 and 3 are addressed in the group based project. This assignment is a hurdle and must be passed to pass the subject.
- Assignment 2: One individual research paper (30%) of approximately 2500 words due at the end of the semester, requiring approximately 40-45 hours of work per student. ILOS 1 to 3 are addressed in the research paper. This assignment is a hurdle and must be passed to pass the subject.
- One written 2 hour closed book end of semester examination (50%). ILOs 2 and 3 are addressed in the examination. The examination is a hurdle and must be passed to pass the subject.
Hurdle Requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain:
- at least 50% (25/50) in both assignments
- at least 50% (25/50) in the examination.
Last updated: 29 October 2019