You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- One group based assignment (35%) with 3-5 group members of approximately 3500 words due at the end of week 9, requiring approximately 48-52 hours of work per student. Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1, 3, 4 and 5 are addressed in the assignment.
- One group based assignment presentation (10%) with 3-5 group members of appoximately 15 minutes duration, requiring approximately 13-15 hours of work per student. ILOs 1, 3, 4 and 5 are addressed in the assignment presentation.
- Tutorial leadership and participation (15%), including leadership of a discussion on a selected reading topic, requiring approximately 18-22 hours of work per student. ILOs 2 and 3 are addressed in tutorial leadership and discussion.
- One written 2 hour closed book end of semester examination (40%). ILOs 1 to 5 are addressed in the examination.
Hurdle requirements: To pass the subject, students must obtain:
- at least 50% of the marks available in the non-examination based assessment
- at least 50% of the marks available in the examination
Last updated: 18 December 2020