- One group based planning report (35%) with 3-4 group members of approximately 5000 words due in week 7, requiring approximately 48-52 hours per student (35%). Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1 to 4 are addressed in the planning report.
- One individual critical analysis report of a project case scenario (25%) of approximately 1300 words in due in week 11, requiring approximately 32-37 hours per student (25%). Addresses ILOs 3 to 6 are addressed in the critical analysis report.
- One written 2 hour written closed book end of semester examination (40%). ILOs 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are addressed in the examination. The examination is a hurdle requirement and must be passed to pass the subject.
Hurdle Requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain:
- at least 50% of the marks available for the non-examination based assessment
- at least 50% of the marks available for the examination