- Online class participation, accross the teaching period. (10%). Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1 and 2 are addressed in classes.
- One individual assignment of about 750 words, due before mid-term break in week 5, (15%), requiring approxim,ately 19-21 hours of work. ILOs 1 are 2 are addressed in the individual assignment.
- One group assignment, in groups of 3-4, of 3500 words, due after mid-term, in weeks 7 - 8. (20%), requiring approximately 26-30 hours of work per student. ILOs 1 and 2 are addressed in the group assignment.
- One group based presentation (15%) with 3-4 group members of approximately 20 minutes duration, including a Powerpoint presentation of 15-20 slides, due at the end of term in week 9, requiring approximately 19-21 hours of work per student. ILOs 1 to 4 are addressed in the group presentation.
- One written assignment of 2,000 words (40%) requiring approximately 55-60 hours of work. ILOs 1 to 4 are addressed in the assignment.