- 3 x written exercises of 300-400 words each due Weeks 3, 4, and 5 20 (20%);
- Catalogue and report on items from designated seen sources (e.g. Melbourne Museum); 800-1000 words, due Week 7 (20%);
- Photo-based essay of approximately 1000 words, due week 9 (20%);
- Essay on set topics from lectures of approximately 800-1000 words, week 12 (20%);
- Short report on field trip done or weaving workshop equivalent to 400 words, due week 10 (10%);
- Tutorial participation, effectively contributing to class discussion (10%);
- Field Trips or Weaving Workshop, which will be in lieu of lectures and tutorial for the weeks that they run (Hurdle).