You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- A total of 2,000 words comprising three mass-media articles targeted at current media forms such as newspapers, student publications and magazines 50% (due in week 3, 4 and 8);
- Participation in tutorial workshops (10%), throughout semester
- A total of 1,500 words comprising three redrafted media articles (30%), due in the examination period
- A pitch for each of the six pieces (500 words), 10%
- This subject has a minimum hurdle requirement of 80% attendance and regular participation in tutorials. Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 18 December 2020