Text and Audio Journalism (MECM20013) // Further information
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
An online subject reader will be available.
Recommended texts and other resources
Lamble, S., 2011, News As It Happens, OUP
- Subject notes
- This subject is not available as Breadth. This subject is available to students enrolled in the BA (Media and Communications)
- Students who have completed 100-105/100-205 Writing Journalism are not eligible to enrol in this subject.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Major Media and Communications
- Links to additional information
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 3 November 2022