|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject will provide advanced practice in the field of marketing communications and will be delivered by industry experts (anticipated to be offered by a different expert in each iteration). This subject investigates cutting-edge marketing communications practice through a practitioner-led lecture program. Students will engage with case studies, strategies and topical issues raised by a range of leading practitioners in the field.
Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate a specialist understanding of marketing and communications best practice
- Contribute effectively to the work of the seminar through discussion and presentation of the key issues
- Show a capacity for an advanced level of analysis of key issues in the marketing communications fields; and
- Familiarise themselves with the latest directions of research into marketing communications practice.
On successful completion of this subject, students should have improved the following generic skills:
• Problem solving and critical thinking by applying the knowledge gained to case studies, industry issues and other practical assignments;
• Collaborative learning and team skills fostered through the group assignment;
• Research and presentation skills relating to the marketing communications strategy.
Last updated: 6 December 2019