|Fees||Look up fees|
Students are required to undertake research into a topic of their choice, subject to approval by the program coordinator, under the supervision of a member of the Department of Management and Marketing.
Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this subject students will have submitted a research report that includes, inter alia:
- A critical evaluation of the literature on a chosen topic;
- A research question or questions that incorporate testable hypotheses or research propositions; and
- Findings based on original research that deploys rigorous and appropriate research methods.
On successful completion of this subject, students should have improved the following generic skills:
- High level of development;
- Written communication;
- Problem solving;
- Application of theory to practice;
- Interpretation and analysis;
- Critical thinking;
- Synthesis of data and other information;
- Accessing data and other information from a range of sources;
- Receptiveness to alternative ideas; and
- Conducting research in an ethical manner.
Last updated: 6 December 2019