|Fees||Look up fees|
Through Strategic Brand Leadership, you will be equipped with modern tools, frameworks and best practices for building, growing and revitalising brands with the goal of improving your organisation’s competitive advantage.
This intense program is for mangers committed to understanding and implementing marketing practices used by leading companies world-wide.
- building brands;
- launching brands;
- differentiating brands;
- positioning brands;
- leveraging brand equity through brand extensions, including extending brands into new markets;
- brand portfolio management, including rightsizing the portfolio;
- and measuring brand equity.
Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- analyse brand problems and be capable of generating appropriate solutions;
- examine critical issues associated with how leading brands are built and
- managed over time;
- respond to the strategic moves of competitor brands, including cooperation and
- explain why some products and their brands are successful and others are not;
- successfully position brands in the market;
- understand how brand equity can be measured;
- better understand the link between brand costs and financial returns;
- know what skills are required to launch new brands.
- Capacity to analyse and synthesis information and develop strategies.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Written skills in the preparation of high quality reports.
- Oral skills in the presentation of reports.
- Application of analytical and measurement skills.
Last updated: 18 December 2020