- A 500 word bibliographic exercise (15%) due in Week 5.
- A 2000 word essay (45%) due in Week 9.
- A 1500 word take-home exam (40%) due during the examination period.
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials, and 100% skills workshop attendance (3 out of 3 skills workshops), in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject. Regular participation in tutorials is required.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10 marks per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.