- Classroom participation (via weekly performance and discussion) - Weeks 1 to 12 (50%)
- Group Performance - Week 12 (35%)
- 500 word review of a percussion recording utilising concepts discussed in class - Week 12 (15%)
- HURDLE REQUIREMENTS: Students must attend 80% of all scheduled classes and attempt all elements of assessment to be eligible for a pass in this subject.
- Unless an extension has been granted, for essays/assignments submitted after the due date, the mark a student is awarded for their work will be reduced by 10% for each day the work is late. Using electronic submission means work may be submitted on any day.
- Unless an extension has been granted, assignments submitted later than 5 working days (or 1 week if due on a weekend) after the due date will not be marked, and will receive no marks.