|Fees||Look up fees|
Development of advanced performing skills in small group performances.
Research and performance of a diverse body of works, with specific emphasis place on Australian compositions.
The choice of activities will be based upon areas of particular interest or relevance for each student's professional aspirations, subject to the approval of the Honours Committee.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject, students should have gained
- a sound knowledge of solo instrumental and ensemble repertoire;
- co-operative and interactive musical skill through ensemble work.
Upon completing this subject students should be able to:
- The ability to communicate with colleagues, both musically and socially;
- The ability to be alert simultaneously to one’s own playing and the playing of others;
- The ability to think critically and analytically both before, during and after performance;
- The ability to communicate with an audience both musically and orally.
Last updated: 29 October 2019