- Performance at sight, of a simple keyboard accompaniment for a singer, week 6 or 7 (20%);
- Performance at sight, of a simple keyboard accompaniment for an instrumentalist, week 6 or 7 (20%);
- Presentation of a 15 minute recital with associate artists. This may include a variety of musical styles, with a variety of singers/instrumentalists, or consist of a single substantial work. Due in the examination period (40%);
- A written journal of 1000 words, providing concise summaries of the relevant points emerging from each class, due end of semester (20%).
- 100% attendance is expected, less than 80% will result in a fail in the subject.