- Written Assignment equivalent to 1,500 words (Review of a topic chosen from the list of emerging areas of nutrition research provided) (30%), due in Week 9
- Mid-Semester Test (multiple choice questions) 1 hour test (20%), due mid-semester
- 2-hour examination (Multiple Choice Questions plus short answer questions) (50%), due during the examination period
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 80% of tutorials. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10 marks per working day.