You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
- Group Task: a staged preparation of a detailed feasibility report including oral presentations and three staged submissions due in Weeks 4, 7 and 12 (80%)
Breakdown:- First practice oral presentation, includes audit by Academic Skills Unit, due week 4. -Second assessable individual oral presentation of 20 minutes (5 minutes per student, equivalent to 15 hours of work per student), due Week 7 (15%). -Third assessable individual oral presentation of 20 minutes (5 minutes per student, equivalent to 15 hours of work), due Week 12 (15%). -Major Group Feasibility Report 2200 words equivalent per student (50%).
- Individual Assessment Task: undertaking and passing certification for design development software, week 6- 10 (Hurdle Requirement)
- Individual Assessment Task: attendance at and participation in studio sessions and learning sessions. Examples of participation include equitable participation include individual and group analysis of property related matters in preparation of Major Feasibility Report and oral presentations (10%).
- Individual Assessment Task: one written 360 degree team assessments of 5 minutes weeks 7 (2.5%).
- Individual Assessment Task: one written Individual Reflective Journal reflecting on subject content and learning, group project work, team and individual performance (250 words equivalent per student) due Week 11 (7.5%).
- Submission of all pieces of assessment;
- Completion of practice oral presentation: Week 4;
- A minimum of 90% attendance at all seminars, studios, tutorials and workshops;
- Undertaking and passing certification for design development software.
Last updated: 15 February 2020