Neuroscience and the Mind (PSYC30018) // Further information
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Gazzaniga, M.S., Ivry, R., Mangun, G. Cognitive Neuroscience (3rded.) New York: W.W Norton Publishers
- Hanson, S.J., Bunzl, M. (2010). Foundational Issues in Human Brain Mapping. Cambridge, UK: MIT Press
Recommended texts and other resources
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Graduate Diploma in Psychology Major Psychology Informal specialisation Science-credited subjects - new generation B-SCI Major Psychology Informal specialisation Selective subjects for B-BMED
- Breadth options
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
subject coordinator approval required
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 30 March 2023