You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Phone: + 61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT. Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.
- A pharmacokinetic calculation exercise based on formulae discussed in the lecture material, approx. 1 hour, due during term (25%)
- Two short answer exercises based on case material (approximately 500 words each), due end of term (50%)
- A critical analysis exercise based on case material (approximately 500 words), due end of term (25%)
Hurdle requirement: attendance at 75% of sessions (for face-to-face students) OR completion of 75% of online modules (for online students).
Last updated: 3 November 2022