You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Phone: + 61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT. Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.
- 70% - A 3 hour written examination emulating the format of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Examinations, held at end of semester.
- 30% - A 2000 word written assignment, due during semester.
- HURDLE - Fieldwork – 3 RANZCP workplace based assessments (WBAs) by workplace supervisors (approx 90mins each or longer depending on competency) OR 3 Workplace Practical Activity Log sheets (WPALs) to be taken away and then checked by the subject coordinator after submission.
- HURDLE - Attendance at 75% of sessions (for face to face students) OR Completion of 75% of online modules (for online students).
Last updated: 3 November 2022