About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
- Gelder et al, Shorter Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry, 5th Edition 2006 Oxford
- Oyebode, Sims Symptoms in the Mind, 4th Edition 2008 Saunders
- Castle and Bassett, A Primer of Clinical Psychiatry, 2009 Churchill Livingstone
- Murray, Essential Psychiatry, 4th Edition 2008 Cambridge
- Tyrer and Silks, Cambridge Textbook of Effective Treatments in Psychiatry, 2008 Cambridge
- Subject notes
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (CAP), subject to applicants meeting the entry requirements for the course.
- Related Handbook entries
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
Students wishing to take this subject under Community Access must meet the course entry requirements to be eligible.
Last updated: 3 November 2022