You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
- 70% - A 3 hour written examination emulating the format of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Examinations, held at the end of the semester.
- 30% - A 2000 word written assignment, due during semester.
- HURDLE - Fieldwork – 3 RANZCP workplace based assessments (WBAs) by workplace supervisors (approx 90mins each or longer depending on competency) OR 3 Workplace Practical Activity Log sheets (WPALs) to be taken away and then checked by the subject coordinator after submission
- HURDLE - 75% attendance of sessions (for face to face students) OR 75% completion of online modules (for online students)
Last updated: 3 November 2022